|My picture of the egg aisle in a Paris grocery.|
Eggless Cookie Dough Recipe(Note: these are not for baking - just for eating refrigerated)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- Heaping 1/3 cup sugar (I just don't level the measuring cup)
- Heaping 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/8 cup flour (I just fill 1/2 of a 1/4c. with flour)
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt (slightly less if you use salted butter)
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- 2 TBSP milk
Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla. I cream them for a long time.
Add the 2 tablespoons milk. You might need to add slightly less or more, depending on your location. Two usually works for me!