I've been tagged for two memes that are very similar that I need to do. I actually really like memes as long as they are quick ones. These two are fun!
First, my mother-in-law tagged me for one. For hers, I have to list 7 facts about myself. Here we go:
1. I am 5'8"
2. I got saved when I was 16.
3. I have four American girl dolls (Samantha, Kirsten, Felicity, Bitty Baby) and I still get things for them even though I am in my 20s. Josh bought me Samantha's desk for Christmas last year!
4. My favorite food is watermelon.
5. I can hold my own at DDR and I think it's fantastic exercise.
6. I have one brother (and a sister-in-law on the way! - which sounds odd).
7. My favorite color is purple and when purple comes into fashion (like right now) I want to buy everything purple in sight. So far this season, I've bought a button down shirt, a lavendar cardigan, and purple, grey and yellow argyle socks. I've been in control.
Next is Shannon's 6 random things meme!
1. I microwave m&ms so that they are melty on the inside and crunchy on the outside.....mmmmmmm
2. It drives me crazy when people misuse they're, their, there and to, two, too. Don't feel like I'm judging your grammar though. This is my issue, not yours!!
3. I want to write children's books.
4. I'm terrified of the highway (truly terrified.... give me a snake or a tarantula over the highway any day).
5. I eat granola almost every day. Had it for lunch today...and yesterday...and the day before. Sooooooooo good!
6. I was a Girl Scout for 10 years and I enjoyed it a lot. I also learned a lot!
TA DA! Now you know a little bit more about moi. I'm not going to tag 13 different people, so I'm doing a general "If you want it, take it" tag. Have fun and thanks mom and Shannon!