Some things that have occurred:
- We went on a beach holiday. Amelia ate a lot of sand.
- Amelia turned one. We had her first birthday party at an area carousel. It was a lot of fun and my friend Tara blogged about it. You can find her post: HERE. I, unfortunately, don't have any pictures from her party because they disappeared into a technological black hole. I have never lost a picture in my life until then and it had to be my first baby's first birthday party. :(
- I did take some cake smash pictures separately though, so at least I have those!
- I started watching my cousin's baby during the day, so that has affected my free time as well.
- We had a freak snowstorm this weekend. This is at my inlaws' house in New Hampshire.
- I have a little crafting secret that I hope I can reveal in the next few days. I don't have to keep it a secret, but I am. Muahahah!