I have been reading all your blogs, but I haven't had a lot of time to post. : ( Miss Amelia keeps me busy. Very busy.
- Here is a picture of her at six months. I made this dress from the Leila and Ben Sweet Dress pattern. I added the lace insertion just because the piece of blue fabric I was working with wasn't big enough to cut the sleeves. It turned out to be a fortuitous problem because I really liked the result.
- I'm working on the Easter dress. And when I say working, I mean the Easter dress fabric is folded neatly on my sewing table. Uncut. Thankfully we have a backup dress! ;)
- My babe has decided that naps are for wimps. She often takes two 15 minute naps a day and that's it. She wakes up perfectly energized and happy though! That's why blogging has gone out ze window. I hope to get back to it more regularly though!
- We found out that the scary problem she had at four months was a reaction to her dtap vaccine. Scary!!! The hospital never even considered it to be a vaccine reaction even though I asked ever single doctor if it was a possibility. It took me googling to find out that she had an HHE (hypotonic hyporesposive episode). Her pediatrician concurred. Anyone else have a child with a severe vaccine reaction??
- Levi is still a good and handsome boy. Well, he's handsome all the time and good most of the time. I think we need a Levi update soon!